I’m so happy that it is Friday and I’m looking forward to enjoying the weekend. Linking up with Amanda today to share my favorite things for this week.
- Clutch – How pretty is this clutch?! 2. Pink Sneakers– So cute for spring!! Plus Cole Haan shoes are SO comfortable. 3. Striped Top– I love the ruffle sleeves. This would be cute to wear to work and also for fun. 4. Pom-Pom Earrings– Obviously I love the color but they are so fun. 5. Quote – Something to remember. 🙂
Thank you all so much for stopping by. I hope that you have a great day and a wonderful weekend! ❤
- Dress 2. Bag 3. Earrings 4. Eye shadow 5. Quote
Hi Everyone! I hope that you all have had a great week. I am linking up with Amanda today to share my favorite things for this week. Thank you for stopping by and I hope that you all have a wonderful weekend!
I hope that you all had a wonderful weekend. Most of you know how much I love this lipstick. The staying power is amazing and they don’t dry out your lips. While they are on the pricey side, to me they are totally worth it. Today I am sharing my favorite colors.
- Annabella – described as a poppy red. It might just be because of my skin tone, but this is a bright red on me. Like your classic bright red.
- Anita – This is a rose color. I consider this one to be pretty neutral too. I probably wear this one the most too.
- Raquel – this is a pink beige/nude color. I wear this one during the spring and summer. Excuse the appearance of it in this photo. It actually melted a little bit on a hot summer day. 🙂
- Janet – this is a deep magenta color. This was also the very first one that I bought.
- Bette – This is a vampy red. Well, at least that is how I describe it haha. It is a dark bordeaux color.
What do you all think? Thank you so much for stopping by and I hope that you all have a great day today! ❤
- Flats 2. Necklace 3. Bag 4. Ruffle Top 5. Quote
I hope that you are all doing well. Things have been busy for me but I am happy to be back today sharing my latest favorites. I am linking up with Amanda today too.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope that you all have a great day today and a wonderful weekend!
I’m linking up with Amanda today to share my latest favorites. 🙂 I hope that you have had a great week and I hope that you all have a wonderful weekend!! Thank you for stopping by too!! ❤
- Necklace – So pretty. I love also love that color.
2. Top – I really don’t have any “going out” tops and this one is so cute.
3. Jacket – I bought this last week and I’m wearing it today. 🙂
4. Bag – Normally this is not my style, but I think that this tote is cool and would be great for work.
5. Sneaker – Love!! There are way too many “seasons” (Chicago people will understand what I mean haha) here and sometimes I really wish that I had a cute shoe that covered my whole foot.
Eye Cream/Concealer/Lipstick/Lip Balm
Today I am sharing some beauty products that I absolutely loving. That eye cream is perfect to use in the morning. After trying a few different concealers, I like this one this best. It doesn’t crack and it stays on. I also love the formula. That lipstick is my absolute favorite and you have heard me talk about it before. 🙂 The color is called Anita and I linked the exact one. Lastly, I don’t know what it is lately but lips have been SO dry. For some reason that lip balm is the only thing that works for me.
Thank you so much for stopping by and I hope that you all have a great day! ❤
Jacket:: similar here/Water bottle/Leggings: similar here
I hope that you are all doing well. It is no secret around here that I work out and that I live a healthy lifestyle. Today I wanted to share my favorite fitness items that also help me stay motivated. I was not able to find that exact jacket or those exact leggings, so I linked similar items. I got a S’well water bottle for Christmas and I love it. Mine has a matte finish too.
What are some of your favorite fitness items that help you stay motivated?
Thank you so much for stopping by and I hope that you all have a great day today! 🙂