I hope that you all had a great weekend. It has been a while since I have done a makeup review so I thought that I’d do one today.
Bobbi Brown Rich Lip Color in Bare Pink – I had been searching for a nude lipstick that was a little bit darker than the one that I already have. I saw this color and fell in love. It was exactly what I was looking for. This lipstick is lightweight, moisturizing, and highly pigmented. I love it. The staying power is pretty good too.
Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation Stick in Alabaster – My foundation ran out and I decided that I wanted to try something new. I have only been using this for a few weeks but I love it. It gives me the coverage that I need and the staying power is great.
NARS Audacious Lipstick in Annabella – Like the nude lipstick, I was looking for a bright red lipstick. Of course I had to go to my favorite lipsticks first. You all know how much I love this line of lipsticks. 🙂 This one is the best one that I have ever found. The color looks perfect on me and the staying power is incredible.
NARS Hardwired Eyeshadow in Earthshine – I picked this up after I ran out of my other eye shadow. I love it!! The color is really pretty and the staying power is amazing. It is also very pigmented which is nice.
Thank you all so much for stopping by and I hope that you all have a wonderful day! ❤
I hope that you all had a wonderful weekend. Since spring has arrived I have started to think about spring outfits. The weather here can be a little unpredictable so I always like to layer. My go-to pieces are my favorite skinny jeans, striped shirt, and ballet flats. I also like to layer with a leather jacket or blazer. On the weekends I will also reach for a cardigan. I have also started wearing scarves more often. I get cold and they help keep me a little bit warmer. They are also a great alternative for when I can’t decide on a necklace. 🙂
What are your favorite spring go-to pieces?
Thank you so much and I hope that you all have a great day! ❤
I’m so happy that it is Friday and I’m looking forward to enjoying the weekend. Linking up with Amanda today to share my favorite things for this week.
- Clutch – How pretty is this clutch?! 2. Pink Sneakers– So cute for spring!! Plus Cole Haan shoes are SO comfortable. 3. Striped Top– I love the ruffle sleeves. This would be cute to wear to work and also for fun. 4. Pom-Pom Earrings– Obviously I love the color but they are so fun. 5. Quote – Something to remember. 🙂
Thank you all so much for stopping by. I hope that you have a great day and a wonderful weekend! ❤
- Dress 2. Bag 3. Earrings 4. Eye shadow 5. Quote
Hi Everyone! I hope that you all have had a great week. I am linking up with Amanda today to share my favorite things for this week. Thank you for stopping by and I hope that you all have a wonderful weekend!
I hope that you all had a wonderful weekend. Most of you know how much I love this lipstick. The staying power is amazing and they don’t dry out your lips. While they are on the pricey side, to me they are totally worth it. Today I am sharing my favorite colors.
- Annabella – described as a poppy red. It might just be because of my skin tone, but this is a bright red on me. Like your classic bright red.
- Anita – This is a rose color. I consider this one to be pretty neutral too. I probably wear this one the most too.
- Raquel – this is a pink beige/nude color. I wear this one during the spring and summer. Excuse the appearance of it in this photo. It actually melted a little bit on a hot summer day. 🙂
- Janet – this is a deep magenta color. This was also the very first one that I bought.
- Bette – This is a vampy red. Well, at least that is how I describe it haha. It is a dark bordeaux color.
What do you all think? Thank you so much for stopping by and I hope that you all have a great day today! ❤
- Flats 2. Necklace 3. Bag 4. Ruffle Top 5. Quote
I hope that you are all doing well. Things have been busy for me but I am happy to be back today sharing my latest favorites. I am linking up with Amanda today too.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope that you all have a great day today and a wonderful weekend!
I’m linking up with Amanda today to share my latest favorites. 🙂 I hope that you have had a great week and I hope that you all have a wonderful weekend!! Thank you for stopping by too!! ❤
- Necklace – So pretty. I love also love that color.
2. Top – I really don’t have any “going out” tops and this one is so cute.
3. Jacket – I bought this last week and I’m wearing it today. 🙂
4. Bag – Normally this is not my style, but I think that this tote is cool and would be great for work.
5. Sneaker – Love!! There are way too many “seasons” (Chicago people will understand what I mean haha) here and sometimes I really wish that I had a cute shoe that covered my whole foot.