I hope that you are all having a great week so far. It has been really warm here this week and I have been enjoying every minute of it. Today I wanted to share an easy chicken dinner that I make a lot. It is easy, healthy, and quick. Perfect for during the week too. 🙂
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup of low-sodium chicken broth
- Juice from one lemon
- 1 tbsp of flour
- 1 tsp of thyme
- salt and pepper to taste
- Heat some extra virgin olive oil over medium heat.
- Cook your two chicken breasts 5-6 minutes on each side.
- Add your chicken broth, lemon juice, flour, salt, pepper, and thyme.
- Simmer for 15 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy! 🙂
Not pictured are the string beans that we had with it. I served it with brown rice but roasted potatoes would also be good or any starch or vegetable of your choice.
Thank you so much for stopping by and I hope that you all have a wonderful day! ❤