I’m so happy that it is Friday and I’m looking forward to enjoying the weekend. Linking up with Amanda today to share my favorite things for this week.
- Clutch – How pretty is this clutch?! 2. Pink Sneakers– So cute for spring!! Plus Cole Haan shoes are SO comfortable. 3. Striped Top– I love the ruffle sleeves. This would be cute to wear to work and also for fun. 4. Pom-Pom Earrings– Obviously I love the color but they are so fun. 5. Quote – Something to remember. 🙂
Thank you all so much for stopping by. I hope that you have a great day and a wonderful weekend! ❤
I’m linking up with Amanda today to share my favorite things this week.
- Lotion This is the best lotion to cure dry skin during the winter. I love it.
- Turtleneck It is SO soft and I have been wearing it a lot. It is also on sale right now.
- Suede booties. I love these and they are currently on sale. I just need to find them in my size!
- This necklace. My sister gave this to me for Christmas and I have been wearing it almost every day. I love it.
- This quote. Sometimes I fall victim to worrying about what others are doing and what I’m not doing. Or what people think about me. This year I am going to stop doing that.
Thank you all so much for stopping by today. I hope that you all have a great day and a wonderful weekend! ❤
I hope that you all had a great week. I am linking up with Amanda today as usual.
- This necklace. This is was my anniversary gift from Chris. I saw it when we were in Boston and I loved it. Chris happened to remember that and he got for me. Such a sweet surprise. 🙂 I love it so much that I wore it two days in a row this week.
2. This bag. So pretty.
3. These heels. Obviously I need these since they are my favorite color!
4. This song. I never thought that I would ever download a Nick Jonas song, but this song is really good.
5. This quote.
Thank you all so much for stopping by. I hope that you all have a good day today and a fabulous weekend! ❤
I hope that you all had a great week. I am linking up with Amanda today.
- These flats. These are so cute for fall.
2. This clutch Purple is my other favorite color, so of course I love this clutch. 🙂
3. These pretty blue earrings.
4. Essie Fiji. I got this color last week and it might just be one of my new favorite pink polishes.
5. Sunday is our anniversary. Six years. Chris is a wonderful husband and he is the best part of my day every day. Saturday night we are going out for dinner to celebrate. 🙂
Thank you all so much for stopping by. I hope that you all have a great day today and a fabulous weekend!! ❤
I hope that you have all had a good week. I’m linking up with Amanda today as usual.
- These earrings. Of course I love the color, but these are so pretty and fun!
2. These booties. Amanda was wearing them in one of her posts this week and I think that they are really cute. Perfect for warmer fall days and also spring. I also find it easier to walk the city streets here in wedges. 🙂
3. This tunic that is on sale right now. I have this in a printed version, and also two colors. It is one of my favorite tops. I wear mine with both jeans and leggings. I am thinking about getting the ivory.
4. This bag in this color. So pretty for fall. I have it in a nude/brown color and I love it. You can actually fit more than you think in it and I love the cross body for walking around the city. I use mine all of the time.
5. This quote.
Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope that you all have a great day today and a fabulous weekend! ❤
I am so sorry that I have been MIA for the past few weeks. Life has been busy here and I just have not had a chance to put a post together. I will also admit that I have been enjoying the summer too. 🙂 Anyway, I thought that I would share some pictures of what I have been up to lately.
Soaking up summer by taking walks along the lake front.
Chris’s parents visited us and we enjoyed some nice weather and some fun nights out.
We went to Boston for two days and then spent a week in Cape Cod with my family. Next time I would like to spend three days in Boston though so that I can meet up with friends. We stayed at the XV Beacon It was a beautiful hotel and the service was great. The location was also very good. I would highly recommend it and I would definitely stay there again. Anyway, moving onto Cape Cod! The weather was fantastic and it was great spending time with my family including my four nieces. They are all so cute and funny. 🙂
Chris and I had a delicious lunch at the beautiful Chatham Bars Inn. It was very hot that day but it was still fun.
Me with my two sisters and my parents at the Chatham Bars Inn. Definitely go there if you are in that area. It is gorgeous!!!
Well that is it for now. Thank you all so much for stopping by and I hope that you all have a wonderful day! ❤
I hope that you all have had a good week. It has been a very busy week at work and I am really ready for the weekend. I’m linking up with Amanda today as usual.
- I wore my new favorite pants to work again this week. They have been on major repeat this summer and I love them. I also have them in black and also in white. I wore them yesterday with my new shoes that I love. They are SO comfortable and I have seriously worn them every day this week.
2. These earrings. These would probably be way too long on me, but they are so pretty!!
3. This bag. I normally don’t like silver hardware, but this bag is so cute.
4. This song. Beiber does it again! Haha. This song is really good though. I have added it to my work out play list and I can’t stop listening to it.
5. This quote.
Thank you all so much for stopping by. I hope that you all have a great day today and a fabulous weekend! ❤