I hope that you all had a wonderful weekend. Since spring has arrived I have started to think about spring outfits. The weather here can be a little unpredictable so I always like to layer. My go-to pieces are my favorite skinny jeans, striped shirt, and ballet flats. I also like to layer with a leather jacket or blazer. On the weekends I will also reach for a cardigan. I have also started wearing scarves more often. I get cold and they help keep me a little bit warmer. They are also a great alternative for when I can’t decide on a necklace. 🙂
What are your favorite spring go-to pieces?
Thank you so much and I hope that you all have a great day! ❤
I’m so happy that it is Friday and I’m looking forward to enjoying the weekend. Linking up with Amanda today to share my favorite things for this week.
- Clutch – How pretty is this clutch?! 2. Pink Sneakers– So cute for spring!! Plus Cole Haan shoes are SO comfortable. 3. Striped Top– I love the ruffle sleeves. This would be cute to wear to work and also for fun. 4. Pom-Pom Earrings– Obviously I love the color but they are so fun. 5. Quote – Something to remember. 🙂
Thank you all so much for stopping by. I hope that you have a great day and a wonderful weekend! ❤
I’m linking up with Amanda today to share my latest favorites. 🙂 I hope that you have had a great week and I hope that you all have a wonderful weekend!! Thank you for stopping by too!! ❤
- Necklace – So pretty. I love also love that color.
2. Top – I really don’t have any “going out” tops and this one is so cute.
3. Jacket – I bought this last week and I’m wearing it today. 🙂
4. Bag – Normally this is not my style, but I think that this tote is cool and would be great for work.
5. Sneaker – Love!! There are way too many “seasons” (Chicago people will understand what I mean haha) here and sometimes I really wish that I had a cute shoe that covered my whole foot.
I’m linking up with Amanda today to share my favorite things this week.
- Lotion This is the best lotion to cure dry skin during the winter. I love it.
- Turtleneck It is SO soft and I have been wearing it a lot. It is also on sale right now.
- Suede booties. I love these and they are currently on sale. I just need to find them in my size!
- This necklace. My sister gave this to me for Christmas and I have been wearing it almost every day. I love it.
- This quote. Sometimes I fall victim to worrying about what others are doing and what I’m not doing. Or what people think about me. This year I am going to stop doing that.
Thank you all so much for stopping by today. I hope that you all have a great day and a wonderful weekend! ❤
Happy New Year! Once again I apologize for not posting anything for a while. Things got hectic during the holiday season that I did not have time to post anything. One of my resolutions for 2017 is to be a better blogger haha. I have a lot of ideas that I want to share and I really want to post a few days a week.
OK, moving on!!
This plaid shirt has quickly become a favorite of mine. It is super soft and a little bit longer which is nice. It is also a great layering piece. It also comes in a few different colors. Those jeans I have had for a year and you have seen me wear them many times. You have also heard me mention how much I love them. I have had those booties for a long time too and they are very comfortable. I have had that bag for a few years now and since I wasn’t able to find the exact bag, I linked a similar one. My sunglasses I found over the summer after my old ones broke. I also really don’t like spending a lot of money on sunglasses and those were under twenty dollars.
So what do you all think?
Thank you all so much for stopping by and I hope that you all have a great day! ❤