I hope that you are all doing well. Today I wanted to share my reviews on some recent beauty and fashion purchases.
- Tory Burch Minnie Ballet Flat in Light Oak – I bought these to replace a pair of ballet flats that I had for a few years and that were literally falling apart. I tried these on while I was visiting the Tory Burch store and ended up buying them. They are SO comfortable and soft. They are a million times better than the Reva flats. I do a lot of walking in this city and they do not hurt my feet at all.
- Kiehl’s Powerful Wrinkle Reducing Eye Cream – I wanted to try a new eye cream and decided to give this one a try. I really like it so far and it seems to be working.
- Women’s Favorite Cardigan by Merona in Gray – I wanted a new gray cardigan so I bought this at Target. The price was great and it is pretty comfortable. I wear it on the weekends and also to work sometimes.
- Chapstick 100% Natural Lip Butter Pink Grapefruit – This might just be the best chapstick that I’ve ever tried. It works well and it smells amazing.
- Essie Nail Polish in Skinny Dip – While I do love bright colors in the spring and summer, I have been loving neutral shades too. It is my new neutral go-to color. 🙂
Thank you so much for stopping by and I hope that you all have a wonderful day! ❤
While I love everything bright and colorful during the spring, I also love a good neutral outfit. I’m looking forward to spring returning this weekend and dreaming about wearing outfits like this one. I also might have to add some peep toe booties to my wardrobe this year. 🙂
Thank you all so much for stopping by and I hope that you all have a wonderful day! ❤
I hope that you all had a wonderful weekend. Since spring has arrived I have started to think about spring outfits. The weather here can be a little unpredictable so I always like to layer. My go-to pieces are my favorite skinny jeans, striped shirt, and ballet flats. I also like to layer with a leather jacket or blazer. On the weekends I will also reach for a cardigan. I have also started wearing scarves more often. I get cold and they help keep me a little bit warmer. They are also a great alternative for when I can’t decide on a necklace. 🙂
What are your favorite spring go-to pieces?
Thank you so much and I hope that you all have a great day! ❤
I’m so happy that it is Friday and I’m looking forward to enjoying the weekend. Linking up with Amanda today to share my favorite things for this week.
- Clutch – How pretty is this clutch?! 2. Pink Sneakers– So cute for spring!! Plus Cole Haan shoes are SO comfortable. 3. Striped Top– I love the ruffle sleeves. This would be cute to wear to work and also for fun. 4. Pom-Pom Earrings– Obviously I love the color but they are so fun. 5. Quote – Something to remember. 🙂
Thank you all so much for stopping by. I hope that you have a great day and a wonderful weekend! ❤
- Dress 2. Bag 3. Earrings 4. Eye shadow 5. Quote
Hi Everyone! I hope that you all have had a great week. I am linking up with Amanda today to share my favorite things for this week. Thank you for stopping by and I hope that you all have a wonderful weekend!
I’m linking up with Amanda today to share my latest favorites. 🙂 I hope that you have had a great week and I hope that you all have a wonderful weekend!! Thank you for stopping by too!! ❤
- Necklace – So pretty. I love also love that color.
2. Top – I really don’t have any “going out” tops and this one is so cute.
3. Jacket – I bought this last week and I’m wearing it today. 🙂
4. Bag – Normally this is not my style, but I think that this tote is cool and would be great for work.
5. Sneaker – Love!! There are way too many “seasons” (Chicago people will understand what I mean haha) here and sometimes I really wish that I had a cute shoe that covered my whole foot.
I’m linking up with Amanda today to share my favorite things this week.
- Lotion This is the best lotion to cure dry skin during the winter. I love it.
- Turtleneck It is SO soft and I have been wearing it a lot. It is also on sale right now.
- Suede booties. I love these and they are currently on sale. I just need to find them in my size!
- This necklace. My sister gave this to me for Christmas and I have been wearing it almost every day. I love it.
- This quote. Sometimes I fall victim to worrying about what others are doing and what I’m not doing. Or what people think about me. This year I am going to stop doing that.
Thank you all so much for stopping by today. I hope that you all have a great day and a wonderful weekend! ❤