I hope that you are all doing well. Today I wanted to share my reviews on some recent beauty and fashion purchases.
- Tory Burch Minnie Ballet Flat in Light Oak – I bought these to replace a pair of ballet flats that I had for a few years and that were literally falling apart. I tried these on while I was visiting the Tory Burch store and ended up buying them. They are SO comfortable and soft. They are a million times better than the Reva flats. I do a lot of walking in this city and they do not hurt my feet at all.
- Kiehl’s Powerful Wrinkle Reducing Eye Cream – I wanted to try a new eye cream and decided to give this one a try. I really like it so far and it seems to be working.
- Women’s Favorite Cardigan by Merona in Gray – I wanted a new gray cardigan so I bought this at Target. The price was great and it is pretty comfortable. I wear it on the weekends and also to work sometimes.
- Chapstick 100% Natural Lip Butter Pink Grapefruit – This might just be the best chapstick that I’ve ever tried. It works well and it smells amazing.
- Essie Nail Polish in Skinny Dip – While I do love bright colors in the spring and summer, I have been loving neutral shades too. It is my new neutral go-to color. 🙂
Thank you so much for stopping by and I hope that you all have a wonderful day! ❤
I hope that you all had a wonderful weekend. Some of you may have seen my Instagram posts (please feel free to follow along!) about some new makeup products that I have been using and loving. Today I wanted to share a review on three products that I have been using to create a flawless face. 🙂
- NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer – I have been using this concealer for a year. It is the absolute best concealer that I have ever tried. It doesn’t crack and it is very buildable. It also has pretty good staying power.
- Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation SPF 15- I started using this a few weeks ago and I love it. It is lightweight, and it gives me the coverage that I need. It also has good staying power.
- Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation Stick – You have heard me talk about this before. I really love this product and I am going to keep using it. I use it along with the foundation when I need a little bit more coverage. I also like to use for touch-ups.
Thank you all so much for stopping by and I hope that you all have a great day! ❤
I hope that you all had a great weekend. It has been a while since I have done a makeup review so I thought that I’d do one today.
Bobbi Brown Rich Lip Color in Bare Pink – I had been searching for a nude lipstick that was a little bit darker than the one that I already have. I saw this color and fell in love. It was exactly what I was looking for. This lipstick is lightweight, moisturizing, and highly pigmented. I love it. The staying power is pretty good too.
Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation Stick in Alabaster – My foundation ran out and I decided that I wanted to try something new. I have only been using this for a few weeks but I love it. It gives me the coverage that I need and the staying power is great.
NARS Audacious Lipstick in Annabella – Like the nude lipstick, I was looking for a bright red lipstick. Of course I had to go to my favorite lipsticks first. You all know how much I love this line of lipsticks. 🙂 This one is the best one that I have ever found. The color looks perfect on me and the staying power is incredible.
NARS Hardwired Eyeshadow in Earthshine – I picked this up after I ran out of my other eye shadow. I love it!! The color is really pretty and the staying power is amazing. It is also very pigmented which is nice.
Thank you all so much for stopping by and I hope that you all have a wonderful day! ❤
- Dress 2. Bag 3. Earrings 4. Eye shadow 5. Quote
Hi Everyone! I hope that you all have had a great week. I am linking up with Amanda today to share my favorite things for this week. Thank you for stopping by and I hope that you all have a wonderful weekend!
I hope that you all had a wonderful weekend. Most of you know how much I love this lipstick. The staying power is amazing and they don’t dry out your lips. While they are on the pricey side, to me they are totally worth it. Today I am sharing my favorite colors.
- Annabella – described as a poppy red. It might just be because of my skin tone, but this is a bright red on me. Like your classic bright red.
- Anita – This is a rose color. I consider this one to be pretty neutral too. I probably wear this one the most too.
- Raquel – this is a pink beige/nude color. I wear this one during the spring and summer. Excuse the appearance of it in this photo. It actually melted a little bit on a hot summer day. 🙂
- Janet – this is a deep magenta color. This was also the very first one that I bought.
- Bette – This is a vampy red. Well, at least that is how I describe it haha. It is a dark bordeaux color.
What do you all think? Thank you so much for stopping by and I hope that you all have a great day today! ❤
Eye Cream/Concealer/Lipstick/Lip Balm
Today I am sharing some beauty products that I absolutely loving. That eye cream is perfect to use in the morning. After trying a few different concealers, I like this one this best. It doesn’t crack and it stays on. I also love the formula. That lipstick is my absolute favorite and you have heard me talk about it before. 🙂 The color is called Anita and I linked the exact one. Lastly, I don’t know what it is lately but lips have been SO dry. For some reason that lip balm is the only thing that works for me.
Thank you so much for stopping by and I hope that you all have a great day! ❤
I’m linking up with Amanda today to share my favorite things this week.
- Lotion This is the best lotion to cure dry skin during the winter. I love it.
- Turtleneck It is SO soft and I have been wearing it a lot. It is also on sale right now.
- Suede booties. I love these and they are currently on sale. I just need to find them in my size!
- This necklace. My sister gave this to me for Christmas and I have been wearing it almost every day. I love it.
- This quote. Sometimes I fall victim to worrying about what others are doing and what I’m not doing. Or what people think about me. This year I am going to stop doing that.
Thank you all so much for stopping by today. I hope that you all have a great day and a wonderful weekend! ❤