I hope that you all had a great week. I’m linking up with Amanda today to share some my latest favorites. 🙂
- This top. I love the print. It also comes in other pretty colors. If it goes on sale next week during the Anniversary sale, I may scoop it up.
- Peep Toe Booties. These are currently on sale and in my shopping cart. I have wanted peep toe booties forever too. I love the color and these would be great to wear during the summer, early fall, and spring.
- Bag. LOVE. I love the color and the chain. This would be a fun evening bag. I bought this tote in March for work and absolutely love it. The quality is wonderful and I can fit everything that I need into it. I also have some of their clothes on my wish list too. 🙂
- Necklace. This is the perfect summer statement necklace.
- Lipstick I wanted a sheer lipstick/lip balm and decided to try it. I love it. I wear it every day and I love the coral color for summer. It is also very hydrating. I am definitely buying another shade for fall and winter.
Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend! ❤
I know that it has been a long time since I’ve posted. I decided to take a little break from blogging. I hope to be back to regular posting schedule soon though! Anyway, today I thought that I’d tell you about some beauty products that I’ve tried recently.
- Batiste Original Clean Dry Shampoo – wanted to give this a try in between hair washes and I like it a lot. It gives my hair some volume and it smells nice.
- MAC Cremesheen Lipgloss in Deelight – I won this as a prize at work. It is the perfect neutral color. I have been using it every day. 🙂
- NARS Eyeshadow Duo in Sugarland – The colors are so pretty and the staying power is great.
- L’Oreal Voluminous Primer I have Biana to thank for this one. After she shared how much she liked this product I decided to give it a try. It is amazing!! My mascara stays perfect all day and all night. Seriously.
- Essie Polish in E-Nuff Is E-Nuff – I love a good coral nail color during the summer months and this one is my new favorite.
- Kiehl’s Powerful Wrinkle Reducing Eye Cream – Since my original go-to eye cream disappeared and the new version I didn’t like I had to find a new one. I have been using this for a month and I love it. It is the only eye cream that I’ve tried that does not make my eyes itch or burn.
Thank you so much for stopping by and I hope that you all have a wonderful weekend! ❤
I hope that you are all doing well. Today I wanted to share my reviews on some recent beauty and fashion purchases.
- Tory Burch Minnie Ballet Flat in Light Oak – I bought these to replace a pair of ballet flats that I had for a few years and that were literally falling apart. I tried these on while I was visiting the Tory Burch store and ended up buying them. They are SO comfortable and soft. They are a million times better than the Reva flats. I do a lot of walking in this city and they do not hurt my feet at all.
- Kiehl’s Powerful Wrinkle Reducing Eye Cream – I wanted to try a new eye cream and decided to give this one a try. I really like it so far and it seems to be working.
- Women’s Favorite Cardigan by Merona in Gray – I wanted a new gray cardigan so I bought this at Target. The price was great and it is pretty comfortable. I wear it on the weekends and also to work sometimes.
- Chapstick 100% Natural Lip Butter Pink Grapefruit – This might just be the best chapstick that I’ve ever tried. It works well and it smells amazing.
- Essie Nail Polish in Skinny Dip – While I do love bright colors in the spring and summer, I have been loving neutral shades too. It is my new neutral go-to color. 🙂
Thank you so much for stopping by and I hope that you all have a wonderful day! ❤
I hope that you all had a wonderful weekend. Some of you may have seen my Instagram posts (please feel free to follow along!) about some new makeup products that I have been using and loving. Today I wanted to share a review on three products that I have been using to create a flawless face. 🙂
- NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer – I have been using this concealer for a year. It is the absolute best concealer that I have ever tried. It doesn’t crack and it is very buildable. It also has pretty good staying power.
- Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation SPF 15- I started using this a few weeks ago and I love it. It is lightweight, and it gives me the coverage that I need. It also has good staying power.
- Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation Stick – You have heard me talk about this before. I really love this product and I am going to keep using it. I use it along with the foundation when I need a little bit more coverage. I also like to use for touch-ups.
Thank you all so much for stopping by and I hope that you all have a great day! ❤
1.Dress 2. Sandals 3. Clutch 4. Necklace 5. Quote
Happy Friday Everyone!
Keeping things short and sweet today and linking up with Amanda today. Thank you for stopping by and have a fabulous weekend! ❤
While I love everything bright and colorful during the spring, I also love a good neutral outfit. I’m looking forward to spring returning this weekend and dreaming about wearing outfits like this one. I also might have to add some peep toe booties to my wardrobe this year. 🙂
Thank you all so much for stopping by and I hope that you all have a wonderful day! ❤