I hope that you all had a great week. Winter has arrived here and all I want to do is wear cozy sweaters and drink hot beverages!! Anyway, today I am linking up with Amanda and sharing my latest favorites.
- Sweatshirt – There are so many fun graphic sweatshirts around right now and I love this Chicago one!!
- Striped Sweater – I love this colorful sweater for those dreary winter days. It is also currently on sale. 😉
- Cape – This looks so cozy and this is definitely something that I would just throw on for those days where I just want to be warm and comfortable.
- Velvet Flats – I love the color and they would be perfect for a dressy holiday outfit.
- Initial Necklace – I thought that this was cute and I like that it is asymmetrical.
Thank you all so much for stopping by and I hope that you all have a wonderful weekend! ❤
I hope that you all had a wonderful weekend! We got lucky again this weekend with some nice weather so we took advantage of it. We took some pictures for our holiday card but I won’t reveal which picture we chose everyone will just have to wait until they receive their card. 🙂 We also walked around the Lincoln Park Conservatory, and if you follow me on Instagram, you may have seen that we went to Zoolights at the Lincoln Park Zoo. Zoolights is one my favorite events to go to during the holiday season.
My husband was kind enough to be my photographer again. I don’t want to post photos with him in them too often, but I had to include one of us. That view of the city is also one of my favorites. 🙂 The vest is an oldie yet goodie that I bought when I worked at Evereve. I especially like to wear it during the holiday season because of the colors. It also looks great with my Lush tunic and my favorite pair of legging jeans. 🙂 All of the details are linked above, but feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions. I am also linking up with Biana today.
Thank you so much for stopping by and I hope that you have a great day! 🙂
I hope that you all have had great week. I am linking up with Amanda today and sharing my latest favorites.
- This cozy turtleneck sweater would be perfect to wear with leggings or jeans. That color also goes with anything which is great.
- This ruffle top is pretty and perfect for either day or night.
- These sneakers are SO cute and perfect for the holiday season.
- My mom gave me two Chanel eyeshadow palettes that I have been using almost every day. Thanks Mom! 🙂 Unfortunately I can’t find the exact ones that she gave me online. They are available in a lot of pretty color combos though and this one is my favorite.
- These leggings. They are officially my favorite leggings ever. They are thicker, have a higher rise, and they are soft. The price is also great.
I hope that you are all having a good week so far!! Since the holiday season has officially started, I thought that I would share some holiday outfit inspiration today. I love this gold skirt and it would be perfect for a holiday party or a fun night out. I did a lilac sweater instead of red or green just to switch things up. Plus I love that color and the way that it looked with the gold. 🙂 For some sparkle, I added pretty statement earrings.
What do you all think?
Thank you so much for stopping by and I hope that you all have a great day today! 🙂
I hope that you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend. We enjoyed a lot of delicious food and spending time with my parents. I also took advantage of the nice weather and I convinced my husband to snap a few photos in one my favorite outfits. I know that it is pretty simple but I wanted to share it anyway. The turtleneck that I am wearing is really soft and cozy. It is also long enough to wear with leggings. I bought it last year and it has become one of my favorite things to wear during the fall and winter. I love wearing it with my super skinny jeans and my fringe booties. My purple coat is actually a B.P. coat that I have had for years. It is my absolute favorite coat and it was also what inspired me to choose purple as a color for my wedding. 🙂 The scarf was a gift from my sister. All of the details are linked above. 🙂
Thank you for stopping by and I hope that you all have a great day!
I hope that you all had a nice weekend! We went out for sushi on Saturday night and because it has been cold here I decided that this was the perfect opportunity to wear my new sweater. It is very soft and comfortable. I wore it with jeans, but I also plan on dressing it up with a skirt. Sorry for not including my shoes, but I wanted to just focus on the sweater. All of the details are linked above but please reach out to me if you if any questions.
Thank you all so much for stopping by and have a great day! 🙂