I know that it has been a long time since I’ve posted. I decided to take a little break from blogging. I hope to be back to regular posting schedule soon though! Anyway, today I thought that I’d tell you about some beauty products that I’ve tried recently.
- Batiste Original Clean Dry Shampoo – wanted to give this a try in between hair washes and I like it a lot. It gives my hair some volume and it smells nice.
- MAC Cremesheen Lipgloss in Deelight – I won this as a prize at work. It is the perfect neutral color. I have been using it every day. 🙂
- NARS Eyeshadow Duo in Sugarland – The colors are so pretty and the staying power is great.
- L’Oreal Voluminous Primer I have Biana to thank for this one. After she shared how much she liked this product I decided to give it a try. It is amazing!! My mascara stays perfect all day and all night. Seriously.
- Essie Polish in E-Nuff Is E-Nuff – I love a good coral nail color during the summer months and this one is my new favorite.
- Kiehl’s Powerful Wrinkle Reducing Eye Cream – Since my original go-to eye cream disappeared and the new version I didn’t like I had to find a new one. I have been using this for a month and I love it. It is the only eye cream that I’ve tried that does not make my eyes itch or burn.
Thank you so much for stopping by and I hope that you all have a wonderful weekend! ❤