I hope that you are all doing well. Today I wanted to share my reviews on some recent beauty and fashion purchases.
- Tory Burch Minnie Ballet Flat in Light Oak – I bought these to replace a pair of ballet flats that I had for a few years and that were literally falling apart. I tried these on while I was visiting the Tory Burch store and ended up buying them. They are SO comfortable and soft. They are a million times better than the Reva flats. I do a lot of walking in this city and they do not hurt my feet at all.
- Kiehl’s Powerful Wrinkle Reducing Eye Cream – I wanted to try a new eye cream and decided to give this one a try. I really like it so far and it seems to be working.
- Women’s Favorite Cardigan by Merona in Gray – I wanted a new gray cardigan so I bought this at Target. The price was great and it is pretty comfortable. I wear it on the weekends and also to work sometimes.
- Chapstick 100% Natural Lip Butter Pink Grapefruit – This might just be the best chapstick that I’ve ever tried. It works well and it smells amazing.
- Essie Nail Polish in Skinny Dip – While I do love bright colors in the spring and summer, I have been loving neutral shades too. It is my new neutral go-to color. 🙂
Thank you so much for stopping by and I hope that you all have a wonderful day! ❤