I hope that you all had a wonderful weekend. Most of you know how much I love this lipstick. The staying power is amazing and they don’t dry out your lips. While they are on the pricey side, to me they are totally worth it. Today I am sharing my favorite colors.
- Annabella – described as a poppy red. It might just be because of my skin tone, but this is a bright red on me. Like your classic bright red.
- Anita – This is a rose color. I consider this one to be pretty neutral too. I probably wear this one the most too.
- Raquel – this is a pink beige/nude color. I wear this one during the spring and summer. Excuse the appearance of it in this photo. It actually melted a little bit on a hot summer day. 🙂
- Janet – this is a deep magenta color. This was also the very first one that I bought.
- Bette – This is a vampy red. Well, at least that is how I describe it haha. It is a dark bordeaux color.
What do you all think? Thank you so much for stopping by and I hope that you all have a great day today! ❤