I am linking up with Amanda today as usual. Even though this week was short, I am happy that it is Friday. I got really sick Wednesday and had to leave work a little early and then spent all day yesterday at home either in bed or on the couch. I’m feeling better now though and I’m ready to enjoy the weekend!
- This necklace. I was thinking last week that I wish that I had some more necklaces that I could throw on when I’m wearing a black dress to work, or when I want to have a pop of color. This one is pretty.
2. This mini bag. This is gorgeous for spring and summer. I love it for an evening bag since I would never carry something so small during the day.
3. These heels. Since the Valentino version is way out of my budget, these will do. They are so pretty.
4. This recipe. Looks and sounds delicious to me! We are also growing basil along with a lot of other things in our urban garden and this would be a great way for me to use some pesto.
5. This quote. While I like to enjoy life in the present, I do think about the future every day. Other than the people I love, my health and my finances are the most important things to me. I want to continue to live a healthy lifestyle and continue to grow my savings again. Now that I’m working full-time contributing to my savings has become a lot easier. In addition to working out and having a balanced diet, I have also been taking some time during the week to just relax. My favorite thing to do is walk down to the river. I just sit and relax or sometimes I have lunch down there. I think about the future too and about all of things that I would like to do. When I go back to work I feel refreshed, and ready to conquer the rest of the day. 🙂
Thank you all so much for stopping by. I hope that you have a great day today and a fabulous weekend! ❤