I hope that you all had a wonderful weekend. Mine was both relaxing and fun. Today I am sharing my all-time favorite makeup products. 🙂
1. Laura Mercier Radiance Foundation Primer I went back to using this one after my old one ran out. This primer is the best. It it provides a nice glow and I find it hydrating. I also think that out of all of the primers that I have tried, this one keeps my makeup in place the best.
2. Laura Mercier Candleglow Soft Luminous Foundation in Shell This is a new addition but I have been using it every day and I love it. It is very lightweight and provides great coverage. It seriously doesn’t even feel like I have makeup on. Sometimes I combine it with my tinted moisturizer, but I mostly use it alone.
3. Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder This powder is amazing. It keeps my makeup in place and it also is the only powder that does not make me look like a ghost in photographs.
4. NARS Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base After my other eye shadow primer ran out I went back to using this one. While I’m not a fan of the packing in the sense that you can’t tell when you are out, this is a fantastic primer. I am going to say that this is the best eyeshadow primer that I have ever used. My eyeshadow stays perfect all day long too.
5. NARS Larger Than Life Long-Wear Eyeliner in Via Veneto I love the color of this eyeliner. It also has amazing staying power.
6. NARS Audacious Mascara If you have been following me for a while you know that I have tried a lot of mascaras. This one is my absolute favorite. It does not clump, flake, or smudge and it lasts all day. It seriously stays perfect until I take my makeup off at night. It is pricey, but it is seriously the best mascara that I’ve ever tried.
Have any of you tried these products? Thank you so much for stopping by and I hope that you all have a wonderful day!! ❤