I hope that you are all having a great week so far. Today I’m sharing my favorite skincare products that I use every day. I know that most of them are Olay products, but this is not a sponsored post. However, I will give credit to my mom for that because she is the one who kept telling me to try the Olay Regenerist products. Thank you Mom! 🙂
- Olay Gentle Clean Foaming Cleanser I went back to using this cleanser a month or two ago and I love it. It is not drying and I feel like it has been keeping my skin clear too.
- Olay Regenerist Eye Lifting Serum I have been using this for quite a while now and I love it. I know that this might sound crazy, but I have noticed a difference. If you are looking for a less expensive eye cream that actually works, try this one!!
3. Eucerin Daily Protection SPF 30 Moisturizing Face Lotion I have been using this for years. It is light-weight and it doesn’t cause any breakouts. I use this every morning. I also use this year-round. I’m not sure how many people realize this, but it is so important to use a face lotion with SPF. Not just to prevent getting sunburned, but it also keeps you looking younger. 🙂
4. Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Fragrance-Free I only started using this a month ago and I wear it underneath my regular moisturizer. It is moisturizing and it keeps my face smooth. I like it a lot though. I’m using this to slow down any other signs of aging that may be trying to show up. 🙂
5. Olay Regenerist Night Recovery Cream I started using this during the winter because my face was so dry. Love it. I use this every night and it is so moisturizing. It also smells nice.
Have any of your tried any of these products? What are some of your favorite skincare products?
Thank you so much for stopping by and I hope that you all have a wonderful day! ❤