I hope that you all have had a good week. Mine has been pretty good and I am happy that it is April now. I’m ready for spring to arrive and stay here longer, and to switch my closet around. Oh and put up my spring wreath. 🙂 I’m sorry for not posting anything until today too. I decided to take a few days off from blogging. Anyway, I have few fun posts planned for next week so stay tuned. I’m linking up with Amanda today as usual.
- Spring flowers. I bought some lavender roses from Trader Joe’s. I had them in my wedding bouquet so whenever I see them I think of that wonderful day and I buy them.
There is a flower shop near my gym and they had all of these beautiful flowers outside one morning.
2. These earrings. I love the tassels and the color combo. They also make me want to go on a beach vacation.
3. This beautiful pink bag.. This has of course been added to my bag wish list. 😉
4. These Sam Edelman flats. I LOVE these and I’m pretty sure that I need them. 🙂
5. I made some banana bread this week and added walnuts on top. You can find the recipe here.
Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope that you all have a great day today and a fabulous weekend! ❤ ❤