I hope that you are all having a great week so far. Today I wanted to share my latest makeup favorites. 🙂
- NARS Duo Eyeshadow in Silk Road– I picked this up a few weeks ago and I love it. Both colors have just the right amount of shimmer and great staying power. They are great alone or mixed together.
- Bobbi Brown Blush in Tawny – My mom actually gave me this blush and it has become my go-to. The color is darker than what I’m used to so I only use very little. It has pretty good staying power and it is a great fall and winter color. Thanks Mom! 🙂
- NARS Larger than Life Eyeliner in Via Appia– I use this on my bottom lash line. I feel like my eye makeup looks a lot softer. The staying power is also amazing and I love the color.
- Maybelline Eye Studio Brow Precise in Blond – I’m going to first admit that before I bought this pencil I never filled in my brows. When I had my makeup touched up at Nordstrom and the girl filled them in I decided that I should start doing that. So I bought this pencil and I really like it.
- NARS Audacious Mascara – I know another mascara. I have to also be honest and say that so far I like this better than the Too Faced mascara. The wand is stiff and not soft which takes a little bit getting used to, but it really grabs every single lash. You can also turn it vertical to grab your inner lashes and bottom lashes. It volumizes and lengthens really well and has great staying power.
Thank you so much for stopping by and I hope that you all have a wonderful day! ❤