I hope that you are all having a great week so far. Last week I made a vegetarian chili for the first time and I wanted to share the recipe today. This recipe is easy, healthy, and delicious.
- 1 can of white kidney beans
- 1 can of red kidney beans
- 1 can of black beans
- 1 can of green chilies
- 1 red pepper
- 1 tomato
- 1 onion
- 1 tablespoon of cumin
- 1 teaspoon of chili powder
- 1 teaspoon of smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon of cilantro
- 1 cup of vegetable broth
- Over medium heat in a large pot, heat some extra virgin olive oil.
- Cook the red pepper and onions.
- Add your green chilies and tomatoes.
- Add your white kidney beans, red kidney beans, and black beans.
- Add your cumin, chili powder, smoked paprika, and cilantro.
- Add your vegetable broth.
- Stir everything together and let it simmer for 20 minutes.
- Serve over brown rice or alone.
Thank you so much for stopping and I hope that you all have a wonderful day! ❤