I hope that you all have had a good week. I have today and the weekend off which I’m happy about it. Although I haven’t worked too many weekends and I’m actually starting to miss that!! But hey, I won’t complain! We have fun plans this weekend and I’m looking forward to that. I’m linking up with Amanda today as usual.
- This necklace from Bauble Bar. So pretty and I love the color combo.
2. This bright pink Kate Spade bag. I love the color of course and the tassel.
3. While we are on the subject of pink, I bought these roses at Trader Joe’s this week.
4. My store manager Krista and I had a coffee date at Starbucks. They had some props for Valentines Day and we decided to take a fun photo. 🙂
5. In honor of Valentine’s Day on Sunday, I thought that I would share this. This was one of the readings at our wedding and my favorite verse.
Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope that you all have a great day today and a fabulous weekend! ❤