I hope that you are all having a great week so far. Today I wanted to share my Valentine’s Day wreath with you all. This was really easy and did not take a lot of time either. I also found all of the materials at Michael’s.
Here is what you will need:
- A a heart-shaped twig wreath.
- Two bunches of roses. I used pink but you can use any color you want.
- Wire cutters.
- Using the wire cutters, cut the stems of the flowers.
- Starting from either the left or the right, insert your flowers.
- Place your wreath anywhere you would like and enjoy! 🙂
If you are looking for a fun and easy DIY Valentine’s project, give this a try. Thank you all so much for stopping by and I hope that you all have a wonderful day! ❤