I hope that you are all having a great week so far. Today I thought that I would share the products that I use for my makeup routine. The only thing that changes every day is my lipstick. I base my lip color on my outfit. 🙂 The three that I included in this post are the three that I use the most. I have also listed everything in the order of how I do my routine.
- Lune + Aster Hydralift Primer I have been using this primer since the summer. It does a great job of helping my makeup stay in place and it feels nice when you put it on. It is a little bit cheaper than my old primer too, but I haven’t decided if I’m going to make this a permanent addition to my makeup routine.
- Laura Mercier Oil-Free Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 20 I started using the oil-free version months ago and I love it. The regular version is also great, I just prefer the oil-free version. It provides me with the level of coverage that I need too. I usually use Nude, but I have been using Blush for a few months now and I almost feel like it blends in with my skin tone better.
- Laura Mercier High Coverage Concealer Another product that I have been using for months that I love. It lasts all day and doesn’t crack.
- Laura Mercier Second Skin Cheek Color I have been using this blush for over a year. It is a little bit more sheer than other blushes that I have used but I love it. I use Rose Bloom.
- Laura Mercier Loose Setting Powder I have been using this for a few months and I love it. It is seriously he ONLY powder that I’ve ever used that doesn’t make me look like a ghost in pictures. I highly recommend this powder if you are looking for one.
- Laura Mercier Eye Basics Primer I have been using this eye primer for a while now. My eyeshadow stays in place all day and I like that you can see it when you are applying it.
- Laura Mercier Sateen Eye Colour The eyeshadow that I’ve been using for almost two years has been discontinued. I’m also almost out of it too. Boo to that. Anyway, this is the closet thing that I could find that is similar to what I have been using. The eyeshadow that I have has amazing staying power and it was a perfect sparkly pink. Now I just need to find a replacement color.
- Rimmel Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Liner I have been using this liner for a year and I love it. It doesn’t smudge and it lasts all day. Oh and it’s like $4 dollars at the drugstore.
- Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara I absolutely love this mascara. It lengthens well and provides great volume. It also lasts all day. Feel free to check out my post on my favorite mascaras too.
- NARS Satin Lip Pencil in Rikugien When I want to wear a lipstick that’s more of a pink, I wear this one. I love this color and the staying power of this pencil.
- NARS Velvet Matte Lipstick Pencil in Cruella This has become my go-to for when I want to do a bright red lip. It has incredible staying power and I always get compliments when I wear it.
- Benefit Hydra-Smooth Lipstick in Nice’n Teasy I wear this one when I just want something neutral. It is hydrating and has good staying power.
Thank you so much for stopping by and I hope that you all have a wonderful day! ❤