I hope that you are all having a great week so far. Let me start out by saying that I have experienced winter. I grew up and went to college on the east coast. But Chicago winters are in a class all their own. I have never in my life experienced bone-chilling temperatures and wind like I have here. The good news is that when you’ve lived here long enough you learn about things that help you get through it. Today I wanted to share a few of my winter essentials. 🙂
- Chapstick Moisturizer Original I have been using this for a year now. I also love this one from Trader Joe’s.
- L’Occitaine Shea Butter Hand Cream I know that this is a little pricey for a hand cream, but it works really well.
- Kleenex On-the-Go Packs I never leave the house without these during the winter. They are soft and the packaging is cute. 🙂
- St. Ives Naturally Soothing Oatmeal & Shea Butter Body Lotion I love this lotion and use it year-round. It is especially soothing during the winter though and it smells nice.
- Cozy Socks It is no secret around here that I love cozy, fuzzy socks. The minute I get home from work or from being out, I put them on.
Thank you so much for stopping by and I hope that you all have a wonderful day! ❤ ❤