I hope that you are all having a great week so far. We all know that the holiday season is a very busy time. It is very easy to lose motivation to stay active and positive. Today I just thought that I would share a few things that help keep me motivated and positive during the holiday season.
- Have a holiday themed beverage. I love getting Peppermint Mochas or a Peppermint hot chocolate from Starbucks this time of year. Oh and my secret to making them healthier is to do skim milk and pump of syrup. Trust me it will still taste delicious!!
- Stay active. Don’t think about exercising as a chore. Think of it as something fun. I find new workouts on Pinterest, download a new song, or I listen to a podcast. I also sometimes enjoy watching a morning talk show. If you can’t get to the gym, find a fun workout that you can do at home. Or go for a nice long walk.
- Make a donation. I donate to the Chicago Food Depository every year. It may not be that much, but it makes me feel good knowing that I’m helping a family get a meal.
- Get a fun manicure. This one is for the ladies. Or hey gentleman, this can be nice for you too!! Anyway… If you have been following along for a while now, you know that I love my manicures! 🙂 I always love getting a fun holiday color like a red or a gold.
- Don’t get stressed out. I know that this can be difficult. But remember that this is a fun time of year and about spending time with your loved ones. Just think about all of the fun holiday activities that you can do and remember that things always have a way of working out. 🙂
What do you do to stay motivated during the holiday season?
Thank you for stopping by and I hope that you all have a wonderful day! ❤