I hope that you are all having a great week so far. Today I wanted to do a review of some makeup and skin care products that I have been using for a while now.
- Olay Foaming Face Wash for Sensitive Skin I have using this for a few months now and I love it. It doesn’t dry out my face and I am going to keep using it.
- Olay Regenerist Eye Lifting Serum This stuff is amazing and it really does work. I have been using this for a month and I have noticed a difference. I’m definitely going to keep using this.
- Olay Regenerist Night Recovery Cream I use this cream at night. It smells good and it feels really nice. My face doesn’t feel dry anymore either and I have noticed a difference in my skin’s appearance. Definitely going to keep using this cream too.
- Laura Mercier Loose Setting Powder I’m loving this setting powder. It provides a nice finish, and my makeup stays on well. I also like that in photographs I don’t look so ghostly white. 🙂 Definitely going to keep this use powder.
- NARS Satin Lip Pencil in Rikugien I just bought a full-size of this pencil after receiving a sample. I love this color and use it pretty much every day.
- Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara This mascara is my absolute favorite and the best one that I have ever tried. I just bought the full-size of this mascara after my travel size ran out. I also had a $20 dollar off coupon from Sephora. If you want a less expensive mascara that is fabulous, try this Rimmel mascara..
Have any of you tried any of these products? What do you think about them?
Thank you so much for stopping by and I hope that you all have a wonderful day! ❤