I hope that you all have had a good week. I’m linking up with Amanda today as usual.
- These earrings from Bauble Bar. They would be perfect to add to a holiday outfit. 🙂
2. Yesterday at work I was having some fun with this hat. I added it along with the cardigan to my outfit. The cardigan because I was freezing, and the hat because I just felt like it. My assistant manager Hannah took this picture. Stay tuned for outfit details!
3. These holiday socks. If there is one thing to know about me it is that I love fuzzy socks. I love relaxing at home with them and I wear them to sleep. I had a pair of Santa socks but sadly they fell apart so I’m looking to replace them.
4. This song by the Foo Fighters. We watched another episode of Sonic Highways and this is the song that they recorded in L.A.
4. This quote. Something to remember and/or think about with Thanksgiving coming up.
Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope that you all have a great day today and a wonderful weekend! ❤ ❤