I hope that you have all had a good week. Mine has been pretty good. I’m working until 8:00 pm today and then tomorrow is my day off. It is very rare that I have a Saturday off so I’m looking forward to it. Anyway, I’m linking up with Amanda as usual.
- This Kate Spade bag. It is actually navy and pink too, but it’s hard to tell in this picture. SO cute though.
2. This necklace from Bauble Bar. So pretty.
3. These are a few of the mannequins that I did at work yesterday. This week there were a lot of chic/glam looks that I loved, these are just the window mannequins.
4. This sweater. I bought this last week at Nordstrom and I love it. It is long enough to wear with leggings because it covers your rear and it’s soft. Plus it was a great price. I’ve also been loving that burgundy/oxblood color too.
5. This quote. Sorry, I had to include something non-fashion related in this post. 🙂
Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope that you all have a great day today and a fabulous weekend!! ❤