I hope that you are all having a great week so far. Today I wanted to share a pumpkin bread recipe. I found the original recipe here, but I made some changes to it to personalize and also to accommodate Chris’s allergies. I also cut it in half.
1 15 ounce can pumpkin puree
1 cup extra virgin olive oil
1/3 cup water
1 cup of sugar
1 cup of brown sugar
2 cups all-purpose flour
1 tsp. baking soda
1 tsp. salt
1 tsp. cinnamon
1 tsp. ground nutmeg
½ tsp. ground cloves
¼ tsp. ginger
1/4 cup of chopped walnuts
1 bag of pumpkin seeds (optional)
- Pre-heat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a 7×3 loaf pan.
- Mix together pumpkin puree, the egg, extra virgin olive oil, water and sugar until well blended in a large bowl.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix together.
- Pour mixture into your greased loaf pan.
- Bake for 1 hour.
- Sprinkle pumpkin seeds on top.
- Serve and enjoy with your favorite warm beverage. 🙂
I used these delicious pumpkin spiced seasoned pumpkin seeds from Trader Joe’s that are SO good. If you can’t get those, just use regular. This is a great fall recipe that I hope you will all enjoy.
Thank you so much for stopping by and I hope that you all have a wonderful day! ❤