I hope that you all had a wonderful weekend. Mine was pretty good. Today I wanted to share some of my fall fashion favorites that are all new to my wardrobe. 🙂
- Rebecca Minkoff Mini-Mac Crossbody bag in Almond. – This bag is fabulous. I have been using it every day since I got it for my birthday and I absolutely love it. I can fit everything that I need in there and it doesn’t hurt my shoulder. It is perfect for city living and the The color is great to use year-round. Speaking of the color, it is a little bit lighter than that photo.
- Sam Edelman Petty Chelsea Bootie in black. These are my very first pair of booties ever. I know, I’m a little late to the party here. But better late than never! Anyway… I wear them almost every day. They look great with leggings or jeans, and they are really comfortable. I have worn them to work a bunch of times and my feet don’t hurt at the end of the day.
- Paige Denim Transcend Verdugo Ankle Skinny Jeans in Nottingham. These are hands down my favorite jeans. They are a mid-rise skinny jean and they are so comfortable. They seriously feel like pajamas. They also fit me really well, but they do work on a lot of different body types. The ankle length is perfect on me too, so if you’re short like me these will be perfect on you too. If you are tall, these may be too short for you. I would try this style.
- Lush Perfect Roll Tab Sleeve Tunic in New Olive. I mentioned this top in Friday’s post but of course I had to include it on this list. 🙂 It is really comfortable, it fits my petite frame well, and I love the color. The length is also good on me and like I’ve said before, I’m really short. If you are tall, this will still be a tunic on you so don’t worry. I also bought the XS and it fits me well.
- BP Stripe High/Low Tee – I think that you all know about this top by now since I have mentioned it, and so has Amanda. I have worn it with both jeans and leggings, and I love it. I also bought it in this color. In terms of fit, it is tight in the arms (not uncomfortable tight) but just tight. But around the midsection it is looser. It is also a great price and I bought it in this burgundy color too. I’m also hoping that they come out with more colors. 🙂
- Shire Plaid Poncho by Garnet Field I’m actually wearing this today. 🙂 It is so cozy and soft and it is a really good price for a poncho.
Thank you all so much for stopping by and I hope that you all have a fabulous day! ❤