I hope that you all had a good week. Mine was pretty good. I’m linking up with Amanda today as usual.
- This Lush tunic top. I have only worn it twice because it is dry clean only, but I love it so far. I’m very petite and normally I stay away from tunics, but I don’t look like I’m swimming in this one. It also is not super long on me. I have worn it with super skinny jeans and leggings and I’m looking forward to creating more outfits with it. I also love this olive color for fall. Stay tuned for a post on my fall fashion favorites too. 🙂
2. This bag. I actually saw this in the store a few weeks ago and it’s gorgeous.
3. I watched It’s the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown last night. I love all of the Peanuts holiday movies and I’ll never get tired of watching them. 🙂
4. I finally picked up a fall candle this week!!! I found this pumpkin spice candle at TJ Maxx for $4.99. I know that it’s not super fancy, but it smells really good and it’s cute. My manager Krista gave me those beautiful flowers for my birthday and they still look amazing!! 🙂
5. This quote. This is something to remember when you maybe don’t have the best day.
Thank you all so much for stopping by. I hope that you all have a great day today and a wonderful weekend!!! ❤ ❤