I hope that you are all having a great week so far. Today I wanted to share some reviews on some makeup products that I have tried recently.
- Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara I bought the smaller size of this mascara to try it out. Love it!! It curls, lengthens, and gives my lashes volume. Out of all of the high-end mascaras that I have tried so far, I like this one the best.
- NYX Dream Catcher Palette in Dusk Till Dawn I bought this palette because I liked the colors in it. Some of them are perfect for fall too. These shadows have pretty good staying power, and this palette is also only $15 dollars.
- Rimmel London Scandaleyes XX-treme Mascara I know that I’m including another mascara in this post, but this one I have been using everyday. It has a two-sided brush, one just for lengthening, and the other to add volume. This is a fantastic drugstore mascara for $6 dollars and I love it.
- NARS Satin Lip Pencil in Rikugien I received this lip pencil as a birthday present from Sephora. I love this color for fall, but I also think that you could use it year-round. It has great staying power and I would definitely buy it.
- EcoTools Tapered Blush Brush I was in desperate need of a new blush brush. I have a few of the EcoTools brushes and really like them so I bought a blush brush. It is really soft, my blush goes on much better now, and it doesn’t shed.
Well that is it for this review. Have any of you tried any of these products? What do you think? Thank you so much for stopping by and I hope that you all have a wonderful day! ❤