I hope that all of you had a good week. Mine was pretty good and I have the weekend off which I’m thrilled about. I’m linking up with Amanda today as usual.
- My brother-in-law told me about Undisclosed and I just finished listening to it. Wow. It was really interesting and at times really blew me away. If you listened to the last season of Serial, listen to this podcast. If you have NOT listened to Serial, you need to in order to understand Undisclosed.
2. Wednesday morning I bought some pretty flowers at the farmers market.
3. I had a ton of long-sleeved t-shirts that needed to be replaced and I wanted something longer. This is Chicago and you need your rear covered when it’s cold outside. I found these shirts at Nordstrom and I wore one yesterday. I love that they are both long enough that my butt is covered so that I can wear them with leggings. I bought this one, and this one . I wore the striped one yesterday and I love it. 🙂
4. This song. I finally downloaded it after hearing it a few times. SO good!!
5. Tuesday was my birthday (I turned 35) and these are the beautiful gifts that my family got for me. Chris also got me this rain coat, (see picture below) and his parents got me a Starbucks gift card. They totally spoiled me. I’m incredibly lucky to have a wonderful family and husband. They are all also clearly reading my blog posts! Haha. I’m excited to have the weekend off to celebrate too!! 🙂
Thank you all so much for stopping by. I hope that you all have a great day today and a fabulous weekend!!! ❤ ❤ ❤