I hope that you have all had a good week. What do you all think of the new look? I wanted a change and I’m happy with it. I’m linking up with Amanda today as usual.
- This necklace from Bauble Bar. So pretty and I like how it is layered.
2. The weather has been beautiful here. I went for two walks along the lake this this week and took this picture during one of my walks. Chicago may be a big city, but this is an example of a peaceful and quiet place here. 🙂
3. I bought this pretty fall bouquet at the farmers market on Wednesday. That is a little pumpkin next to the sunflower. Isn’t it cute?!
4. This gorgeous kitchen. Absolutely love everything about this kitchen.
5. Last night I went to Samantha and her friend Peggy’s event at Madewell. I had never been to that store before, but it was so nice in there. They had so many nice things, but I did not get anything. I want Samantha’s cardigan and this other sweater that I saw though!!! They were SO soft. My mom came with me and bought a pretty fall green dress though. After the event, my mom and I had dinner at Le Colonial. It was a beautiful evening and I should have remembered to take a picture. But I was too busy enjoying delicious food and spending time with my mom. 🙂
Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope that you all have a great day today and a wonderful weekend! ❤