I hope that you are having a great week so far. Today I wanted to share one of my favorite outfits that I have worn a lot this summer.
- Rhythm Halter Tank by Renee C- I love this brand and I have two other great Renee C tops. This top is comfortable and I love wearing it with my white jeans or with white shorts. I also like to wear my denim jacket as a layering piece.
- Verdugo Ankle with Raw Hem by Paige Denim – These jeans are comfortable and they look good with just about anything. I bought these jeans because I wanted a pair of white jeans and I liked the raw hem. I’m also only 5 ft tall and the length is perfect for me.
- Sam Edelman Gigi Sandal in Almond Patent- These sandals are SO comfortable. They have some cushioning which is nice and I can wear them all day without my feet hurting. Love them and I’m so happy that I bought them.
- Longchamp Le Pliage Large Tote Bag in Malabar – My sister got me this bag for Christmas and it has been my go-to bag since the spring. I love it so much. It isn’t heavy, and you can fit so much in it.
- Jewelry- the earrings were a birthday gift from my other sister and I wear them all of the time. The bracelets and monogram ring I have had for years.
So what do you all think?
Thank you so much for stopping by and I hope that you all have a wonderful day!! 🙂