I hope that you all have had a good week. I feel like this week went by fast. I’m looking forward to having tomorrow off, spending time with my family, and of course having some fun. As usual, I’m linking up with Amanda today.
1. I bought the grey AG jeans that I talked about last week. I love the color and I’m looking forward to creating a lot of different looks with them. I also used my rewards along with my employee discount which made the price less scary.
2. Yesterday I put together some mannequins at work. Even though I’m so not ready for fall yet, I had a great time putting together these fall looks. That one graphic shirt says “Always Late” too. What do you all think?
3. This gorgeous bag. This has now been added to my list of dream bags.
4. This picture frame. We have a lot of Michael Aram pieces from our wedding. I love all of his designs, and this picture frame is so pretty.
5. These pretty bright yellow marigolds that I bought at the farmers market on Wednesday.
Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope that you all have a great day today and a fabulous weekend! 🙂