I hope that you are all having a great week so far. It has been a long time since I have shared a recipe so I thought that I would share one today. I made this chicken last week when I was craving tomatoes and basil. I used some tomatoes from our garden, and bought some basil since the basil in our garden is done for the season. This is a great meal to make during the week because it doesn’t take much time. It also perfect for summer or for whenever you want something healthy and quick for dinner.
- 1 box of cherry tomatoes
- 3 chicken breasts (that is how many I used)
- 1 bunch or box of fresh basil
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Fresh parmesan cheese
- Chop up your basil and your cherry tomatoes, and put them both in a bowl.
- Put in 1-2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil and mix everything together. Set aside.
- Using a skillet, heat some extra virgin olive oil over medium heat.
- Cook your chicken breasts 6-7 minutes on each side.
- Place chicken on a plate and then using a spoon, pour the tomato and basil mixture over the chicken.
- Sprinkle some fresh parmesan cheese on top, then serve and enjoy! 🙂
Thank you so much for stopping by and I hope that you all have a wonderful day! ❤