I hope that you are all having a great week so far. Today I wanted to share some things that I have been wearing a lot this summer. 🙂
1. Paige Verdugo Ankle With Raw Hem in Distressed Optic White – I love the raw hem on these jeans and they are a great fit.
2. Naya Jogger Pant by BRAEVE Chris has mixed feelings about these pants. It is like men with the whole jumpsuit or romper trend. I guess they are either love it or hate it. Anyway… I love them. They are comfortable, I have paired them with black and white tops, and I wear them every week. Oh and they have pockets!!
3. With Love from Paris T-Shirt by Sundry Since we spent part of our honeymoon in Paris, and because I love pink, I had to get this shirt. I also seriously wear it every week. I love wearing it with my white Paige jeans.
4. Stripe Knit Pencil Skirt by LANI I bought this skirt last summer and I have worn it a lot. It is really comfortable and looks good with just about anything. I have worn it with foot flops, sandals, and my Converse sneakers.
5. Robyn Denim Jacket by AG Best thing that I may have ever purchased. I bought this jacket last summer and I wear it almost every day. It is soft and it washes really well too.
6. Gigi Sandal by Sam Edelman I have these sandals in silver, but I wanted a nude pair. They look good with just about anything and they are very comfortable.
7. Women’s Ultimate V-Tee by Merona I have one in pink and one in white. They are longer, come in a bunch of different colors, and they were $9 dollars. So much better than going to the Gap and spending $30 dollars on t-shirts.
8. Purple and Black Tie-Dye Maxi Dress – So many of you commented on this dress and since I wear it all of the time I of course had to include it. 🙂 I bought this dress for $5 dollars at a flea market in Singapore. It is really comfortable and lightweight. It has a slit on one side too so you stay pretty cool in it.
9. Bright Pink Ruffle Maxi Dress – I also bought this dress in Singapore. This one I found at a mall there and it was $15 dollars. I wear this one all of the time too. It is also very comfortable and lightweight.
Thank you so much for stopping by and I hope that you all have a wonderful day!! 🙂