Happy Friday to you all!! I have to work today, but I’m so excited because I have Saturday and Sunday off!! Woo hoo!! I’m linking up with Amanda today as usual.
1. I bought some flowers at the farmer’s market this week. I just love how summer-y and colorful they are.
2. This gorgeous chain wallet. This would seriously make the perfect going out bag. I love the bright red color too because you can use it year-round.
3. These bright pink tassel earrings. So cute and fun for the summer. Or in my case, year-round! 🙂
4. This bedroom. I like how there is a lot of natural light coming in, the color of the room, and the french doors to that sitting area.
4. This mascara. I know, I know, I know. Another mascara. I’m starting to think that I should just a post entirely dedicated to all of the mascaras that I have tried this year. Haha. Anyway… I know that I mentioned how much I liked this one, but I spoke too soon. It started to get too messy whenever I would apply it. I picked this one up at Target two weeks ago and I love it.
5. This quote.
Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope that you all have a wonderful day today and a fabulous weekend!! 🙂