I hope that you are all having a great week so far. Today I just wanted to share my current skin care routine with you. I don’t claim to have the best skin in the world, these are just products that have been working for me.
1. L’Oreal 360 Go Clean Acne Cleanser I have been using this cleanser for a few weeks now. It comes with a little scrubbing pad which I only use at night. It has been working well but I’m not sure if I will buy it again when I run out. We shall see.
2. Eucerin Face Sensitive Skin Everyday Protection Lotion I have been using this moisturizer for years. It is very light and doesn’t make my skin breakout. I use this in the morning every day.
3. Timeless Skin Collagen Elastin Facial Moisturizer I love this stuff and will keep using it. I use this moisturizer at night and this is another moisturizer that I have been using for a few years. This is a great inexpensive anti-aging product that I highly recommend.
4. Yes to Blueberries Eye Firming Treatment I use this eye cream at night. It absorbs quickly and I like it. Like the St. Ives moisturizer, this is another inexpensive anti-aging product that I would recommend.
5. Sensitive Facial Cleansing Towelettes with Cotton Extract I use these wipes to remove my makeup. I have tried a ton of different makeup remover wipes, but these are my favorite.
6. Peter Thomas Roth Instant FIRMx I use this in the morning and it totally works. A lot of the reviews online mention that it leaves a residue behind, but if you rub all the way in you won’t have that. I use it around my eye area (even though there is an eye version) and it works with puffiness and making lines look like they have disappeared. Let it dry before you apply your makeup too. I bought a travel size at Ulta and it is cheaper than the full size.
What are your favorite skin care products?
Thank you so much for stopping by and I hope that you all have a fabulous day!! 🙂