Happy Friday to you!! What do you all think of the different look on here? I decided to switch things up. Anyway… I’m excited that I have today and tomorrow off. Today I’m looking forward to enjoying my day off and tomorrow I’m hoping to make it to the farmer’s market. I’m also planning on enjoying some time out on the patio. 🙂
Alright, let’s get into it. I’m linking up with Amanda today as usual.
1. This was probably the highlight of my week, but I finally had a phone date with Brittany!!! For those of you who are new here, she is my cousin-in-law. She is a new mom to an adorable baby boy so it had been a few months since the last time we had a phone date. 🙂 It was really nice to finally catch up though and it made me SO happy. 🙂
2. I finished listening to Serial this week. I literally listened to all 12 episodes in a week. It is really good and I will definitely be listening to season two.
3. This workout. I love workouts that are equipment free, so I definitely recommend this one.
4. This necklace from Bauble Bar. This is such a pretty summer necklace and the perfect statement piece for a summer outfit.
5. This beautiful bag. So gorgeous. I would use this year-round too.
Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope that you all have a great day today and a fabulous weekend! 🙂