I hope that you all had a great week. Mine was pretty good and I’m looking forward to the weekend. I’m linking up with Amanda today as usual.
1. This workout. I did the first three of them on Tuesday and was sore the next day. I didn’t do #4 because I had already done my free weight workout.
2. This necklace. I love all of the colors and it is perfect for the summer.
3. These Tory Burch Sandals. I love a bright-colored sandal for the summer.
3. NARS Satin Lip Pencil in Yu. I bought this on Monday because I needed a bright pink lipstick. I wore it yesterday to work and it has amazing staying power. It lasted through my cup of coffee and my lunch. While the Audacious lipsticks are still my favorite, the Satin Lip Pencils are great too.
4. This cleanser. I just started using this last week and I really like it so far. My skin feels so clean after I use it and it has been keeping my breakouts away which is great.
5. Healthy side dish recipes from Fitness Magazine. Definitely going to try some of these recipes this summer.
Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope that you all have a nice day today and a fabulous weekend!! 🙂