I hope that you all had a great week. Mine was pretty good. I’m working all weekend but early so I’m hoping to squeeze in some fun. 🙂
I’m linking up with Amanda today as usual.
1. I bought that skirt at work last year decided to wear it yesterday since it was so warm. I love this skirt and I wore it a ton last summer, and I plan on doing the same thing this year. The skirt is by Jealous Tomato, and this is the exact AG denim jacket that I’m wearing.
2. Jeni’s Ice Creams on Southport is down the street from where I work. Since it was so nice out yesterday I decided to stop in there for a frozen treat after work. 🙂 I had a scoop of the Sun-Popped Corn and a scoop of Salty Caramel.
3. I went for a nice walk along the lake yesterday and took this picture.
4. This song by Florence and the Machine is great.
5. This quote that I found on Pinterest.
Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope that you all have a great day today and a wonderful weekend. 🙂