I hope that you have all had a great week. Our place is still being painted so it is still “under construction.” Everything that they have done so far looks great and I can’t wait until it is all done. This weekend I just have to work on Sunday so I’m definitely planning on having some fun. Which will include sitting out on the balcony. 🙂
I’m linking up with Amanda today as usual.
1. I’m thinking about making this pasta salad this weekend. Chris also bought a vegetable grill pan that hasn’t arrived yet but I can’t wait to use it. 🙂
2. While we are on the subject of cooking, we finally got new knives. Chris found this set here. I have used them a few times and I really like them.
3. I bought this pair of sandals last week at Nordstrom. I also have them in silver, but I wanted a nude pair to go with everything. They are also comfortable, and I’m looking forward to wearing them all summer.
4. Bloodstream by Ed Sheeran. I downloaded this song this week after watching him perform it at the Billboard Music Awards. It is really good and powerful.
5. I thought that I would end with an outfit picture. The jacket, pants, and shoes are all available at our store. My fab friend and co-worker Hannah was my photographer. 🙂 I bought these pants last week. I don’t own anything like them, and they are so cute and comfortable. Oh and they have pockets. 🙂
Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope that you all have a wonderful day today and a fabulous weekend!! 🙂