I hope that you are all having a great week so far. Today I thought that I would join Mia and Kelli‘s link up and share with you some beauty products that I have been using this past month and really like. It has also been a long time since I have done a beauty post, so I hope that you enjoy this one. 🙂
1. St. Ives Naturally Soothing Oatmeal & Shea Butter Lotion. Love this stuff. This lotion smells great, works really well, and it is reasonably priced.
2. Yes to Blueberries Eye Firming Treatment. I started using this one after my other eye cream that I love ran out. While I love the fresh eye cream, I don’t love the price tag. This one seems to be working really well though and I think that I’m going to keep using it.
3. Benefit Roller Lash Mascara. Alright, I know that I’ve talked a lot about this mascara and the BADgal one a lot. While I do love both of them, this month I found myself reaching for this one more. Right now I have a travel size that they gave me as a sample, but I would get the full-size. Honestly I think that out of all of the Benefit mascaras, this one is the best. I lengthens really well and it has great staying power. I would highly recommend trying it.
4. NARS Velvet Lip Gloss Pencil in Buenos Aires I have been using this lip gloss pencil for a few years now and I love it. Like the mascara, I have found myself using this lip gloss pencil a lot. I love the color, the way it feels, and it lasts for a decent amount of time. I use this one in the spring and the summer for when I want a lighter look.
5. Infiniti Pro by Conair® 1875 Watt Salon Performance Hair Dryer This may be the best hair dryer that I have ever used. I also bought it on sale at Ulta in bright pink. Does it surprise anyone that I would get a bright pink hair dryer? 🙂 Anyway… I have long, thick hair and have struggled to find a hair dryer that works really well on my hair. As in one that doesn’t require 40 minutes for me to dry my hair. This one has power like a jet engine and I love it. It dries my hair in a short amount of time, and I don’t have a layer of frizz after I use it.
Thank you so much for stopping by and I hope that you all have a fantastic day!! 🙂