I hope that you are all enjoying your week so far. Today I wanted to share my spring fashion wish list with you. 🙂
1. White Paige Verdugo Ankle Skinny Jeans with Raw Hem I tried these on at work and they fit me really well. They are really comfortable and I love the raw hem. I just didn’t get them right away because I felt guilty spending the money. Sigh.
2. Kendra Scott Elle Earrings in Magenta I just really like these earrings because they’re bright pink and I think that they would be fun to wear during the spring and summer.
3. French Flower Scarf We get a lot of pretty scarves at work and I would love a pretty floral one for spring. Sometimes when I can’t decide on a necklace to wear, I put on a scarf.
4. Long- Sleeve V-neck Cotton Tee I have a few long-sleeve t-shirts that need to be replaced. I would love to get some fun spring colors too.
5. Grey Boyfriend Cardigan I love long cardigans. I have a cotton neutral-colored cardigan that I love and wear a lot. I would love a grey one though to wear with leggings or jeans.
6. Nude Patent Leather Pumps I have been wanting nude pumps forever. These would be perfect.
7. Floral Skirt I have a floral dress, but I would love a skirt. I just think that this would be pretty. This is also making me realize that I should have bought one in Singapore since they were every where there.
What is on your spring fashion wish list?
Thank you so much for stopping by and I hope that you all have a wonderful day!! 🙂