I hope that you are all having a great week so far. Today I wanted to share some of my favorite winter wardrobe pieces. Since the winters here can be long, I have built up quite a large winter wardrobe. This is why I have decided that I won’t be buying any new clothes until the spring and summer. One of my 2015 resolutions is to be better about my finances, so that is one step in the right direction. Anyway… Some of these pieces are new, and some of them I have had for a few years. Lets get into it!
1. The Legging – 8 Years by AG. They are comfortable, warm, and they fit really well. I’m so happy with these jeans would definitely buy another pair of AG jeans.
2. London Long Sleeve Tee by Junk Food. I bought this on sale at work a few months ago. This shirt is really comfortable and I love wearing it under a black blazer, a jean jacket, or just by itself. I mostly wear it with jeans but it would look cute with a skirt and tights or black pants.
3. Plaid Shirt. I wear this shirt almost every week. It is really warm and snuggly though I love it so much. If you like it, you can find it here.
4. Fringe Cardigan. It is really warm and I like to wear it with my plaid shirt or a long sleeve t-shirt. If you like this cardigan, you can find it here.
5. My brown Cole Haan Air Whitley Boots. I bought these boots three years ago I love them. They are SO comfortable and look great with just about anything. Unfortunately, I could not find a website that still had them. They do have some similar styles on the Cole Haan website though, as well some other really cute options.
6. My black Michael Kors Bromley boots. I bought these boots four years ago in Cleveland. Like the Cole Haan boots, they are really comfortable and look great with just about anything. If you like them, you can find them here.
7. Tribal Cardigan. Like my plaid shirt and fringe cardigan, I think that I wear this sweater almost every week. It’s snuggly and warm. I like to wear it with jeans or leggings, and with a black long sleeve t-shirt or a black turtle neck. You can find this sweater here.
What are your favorite winter wardrobe pieces?
Thank you so much for stopping by and I hope that you all have a wonderful day! 🙂