Happy New Year!!! I hope that you all had a wonderful holiday season. Just in case some of you were wondering where I have been for the past 9 days, we were in Singapore celebrating the holidays with my sister and her family. Chris and I had a fantastic time and got home on Friday. The jet lag hasn’t been that bad, but I did wake up at 5:30 AM Sunday morning starving. I will do a recap with the highlights from our trip, but for now here is a picture of us on New Years Eve. This is at KU De TA which is located on top of Marina Bay Sands.
2014 was a fantastic year. We went to California and Miami, Brittany and her hubs came to visit us, I started this blog, and we finally made it to Singapore. I’m incredibly blessed to have a wonderful family, a loving husband, and great friends.
Here are my resolutions for 2015:
1. To be a little bit better with my finances. I don’t spend a lot of money, but sometimes I will buy something at work or something that I don’t really need. That’s where I get into trouble.
2. Find new meals to add to the weekly rotation. I would also like to make some more challenging dishes.
3. Challenge myself more at the gym. When I was in Singapore I worked out with my sister and her trainer. Chris was impressed with the fact that I was able to keep up, but it was tough! I need to work out like that more often.
4. Make the time to see my friends more often. I have a lot of friends here but I see some more than others.
5. Continue to be happy and have a positive attitude. 🙂
Thank you so much for stopping by, and stay tuned for a trip recap this week!!
Have a wonderful day!! 🙂