I hope that you all had a wonderful weekend. Instead of doing the usual weekend link up, I was nominated by Brittany for the Lovely Blog Award. So instead today I’ll be sharing 7 things about myself.
1. Speaking of Brittany, some of you may not know this, but she is my cousin-in-law. Our husbands are first cousins. After she got engaged, I sent her a Facebook message introducing myself. After some correspondence over email and her blog, we became good friends. She is kind, creative, caring, and beautiful. I feel truly blessed to have her in my life as my friend and as an in-law. Love you lady, and thanks for the nomination!! 🙂
2. I have two sisters. One is older, and one is my twin. 🙂
3. I haven’t driven a car in almost ten years. But I do have a valid drivers license. After I graduated from college and came back here I only drove once. I also lived and worked downtown for years so driving wasn’t necessary. I take the bus and the train everywhere, or I walk. Chris has a car though and drives everyday.
4. I have a degree in Art History but my professional background includes sales support/account management and retail. Right now I work part-time at a ladies clothing store. I love my job and the girls who I work with. 🙂 I bought those fab sandals in Italy by the way in case you’re wondering. 🙂
5. My first date with Chris was 7-7-07, and we met on Match.com. This picture was taken during our early days together and it is my favorite picture of us.
6. I grew up on the east coast but Chicago is really where truly feel at home.
7. Living a healthy lifestyle is very important to me. I go to the gym 4-5 days a week and I maintain a balanced diet. While I do eat everything, I stick to cooking healthy meals at home. I also never drink soda except for the occasional ginger ale, and I usually drink my coffee black. In terms of adult beverages, I mostly drink red wine. I also enjoy craft beer.
Well I hope that you all enjoyed learning a little bit more about me. Have a great day and thank you so much for stopping by!!!