I hope that you are having a good day so far. Today I wanted to share some of my current favorite beauty products with you. 🙂
1. Aveeno Clear Complexion Cream Cleanser – I started using this cleanser a few weeks ago and I love it. I am really loving using an all-natural skin care product too. I think that green beauty skin care products might just be the answer.
2. Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer in Warm Ivory– I started using this almost 2 months ago and it’s been pretty good so far. It doesn’t smudge or wear off under my eyes and it covers up any blemishes well. The only thing that I’m not crazy about is the compact can be hard to open.
3. NARS Audacious Lipstick in Bette – Of course I had to include this! You’ve heard me rave about this lipstick already but I could go on forever about how great it is. It’s highly pigmented, lasts a long time, and it doesn’t dry out your lips. Janet is the other shade that I have and love.
4. Fresh Black Tea Age-Delay Eye Concentrate– This stuff is fabulous. It’s moisturizing and I have seriously noticed a difference. The crows feet and lines around my eyes are like gone now. It’s worth the $85 dollars.
5. Yes To Cucumbers Hypoallergenic Facial Wipes– These were on sale at Walgreens so I decided to give them a try. I really like the way that they smell and they don’t burn my eyes when I’m removing my mascara.
6. Eucerin Aquaphor Healing Ointment- I have been using this stuff for a few years now. I use it as a lip gloss, or on my hands and feet to relieve dry skin. It’s the best and I never leave my house without it!
Feel free to try any of these products if you haven’t yet. If any of you have tried them, what do you think?
Thank you so much for stopping by and I hope that you have a great day! 🙂