Today I’m sharing a delicious chili recipe. You can find the original recipe here: http://www.skinnytaste.com/2013/10/no-bean-turkey-and-sweet-potato-chili.html
I made this with ground chicken instead, but if you want to use ground turkey, go for it. This recipe is perfect for fall and I hope that you will all enjoy it! 🙂
1 pound of ground chicken
1/2 cup onion, chopped
1 big clove of chopped garlic.
1 10 oz can of tomatoes
1 can of green chilies
10 oz can tomato sauce
1/2 tsp of cumin
1/4 tsp of chili powder
1/4 tsp of paprika
2 small sweet potatoes chopped, or you can just use one medium chopped sweet potato.
1. Cook the ground chicken on medium heat in either a skillet, or I use my special pot that I like to make chili in.
2. Add the cumin, chili powder, paprika, salt and pepper to season the chicken.
3. Add the garlic and onions. Cook for another 3-5 minutes.
4. Add the tomatoes, tomato sauce, green chilies, and sweet potatoes.
5. Turn the heat down to low or simmer and let it sit for 25 minutes, and stir it occasionally.
Thank you so much for stopping by and I hope that you have a great day! 🙂