As usual, I’m linking up with Amanda for Friday Favorites. 🙂
1. These Cole Haan Carlyle dress boots. Chris got these for me for our anniversary yesterday. Best husband ever!!! I needed new black heeled boots very badly this year and I wanted a pair with a lower heel, and one that would be comfortable. I have a pair brown Cole Haan boots that are the most comfortable shoes that I own. SO excited to wear these this year!! 😀
2. Shake It Off by Taylor Swift. I know that people have mixed feelings about Taylor Swift, but this song is really good and catchy. I love it.
3. Trader Joes Pumpkin Bread & Muffin Mix. So delicious. This is a seasonal item too so get it while you can! Look, I can cook and I enjoy it, but my attempts at baking have not been that successful. I definitely want to get better at it though. In the mean time, I’m going to enjoy baked goods from a box.
4. This mannequin that I put together at work on Wednesday. I had the pleasure of working with my friend Hannah and we worked on mannequins together. We had so much fun and it was another reminder about how much I love my job and the people who I work with. 🙂
I will share the other mannequins that I made next week, so stay tuned. I chose this one for today’s post because I feel that it best represents how much more open I am to taking risks in fashion. If someone showed this to me a year ago, I’d be like no way I’m not wearing that. Now I would totally wear this outfit. With my new fab boots, Converse sneakers, or even heels.
5. The baked ziti that I made last night. It turned out well and was delicious. I will share the recipe soon.
I’m looking forward to having the weekend off to celebrate our anniversary and enjoy the nice weather here. I hope that you all have a great day and have a wonderful weekend! 😀