Here are my favorite things for this week.
1. This amazing No Bean Turkey Chili from Skinnytaste.com that I made on Tuesday night. I used ground chicken instead though because that is what Chris bought. I’ll post the recipe soon.
2. Had a coffee and some dark chocolate graham cookies outside on Tuesday before work.
3. Chris picked up some these delicious cereal bars from Trader Joes. This is a seasonal item, so get them if you see them!!
4. Because of my work schedule, I had to switch my usual Friday manicure to Thursday. I know. The problems I have.. haha. This time I went with a more appropriate color for fall. Essie Fall in Line.
5. I had a phone date with my favorite cousin-in-law Brittany from Perpetually Daydreaming. I always love catching up with her and I loved hearing all about her recent trip.
I hope that you all have a great Friday and a wonderful weekend!! Thank you for stopping by too! 🙂