I hope that you have all had a great week. After working 9 days straight, I finally had a day off yesterday which felt great. I’m also happy to report that I’ll be working on Saturday only until 7, and then I’m off on Sunday. Therefore I’m looking forward to having some fun and enjoying the nice weather. And as usual, I’m linking up with Amanda. 🙂
Here are my favorites for this week!
1. I had an iced Pumpkin Spice latte outside before work on Tuesday. Normally I would have waited a little bit longer, but I couldn’t resist! Oh and just so you all know, I don’t drink the fancy drinks at Starbucks very often. I also only do one pump of the syrup, and always non-fat milk.
2. This bacon and chocolate chip cookie from Summer House Santa Monica. We went here for dinner Wednesday night with Chris’s close friend who was in town. It was our first time there and I thought that the atmosphere was really nice and that the food was very good. Chris just thought that it was average though. Boo!! Anyway, I had this cookie for dessert and it was very delicious.
3. The blazer that I told you about on Tuesday. By the way the brand is Tyche not Thyme. Sorry for the mistake on that. Anyway, I wore it two days in row at work, and I played dress-up at home with it. I love how versatile it is and how well it fits me. I’ll post an outfit picture next week. 🙂
4. This lipstick. NARS Audacious Lipstick in Janet. This is to replace a Satin Lip Pencil in Biscayne Park that I had bought and ended up not liking the color on me. I picked this color because I don’t have anything like it. It’s a bolder, darker fuchsia color (looks a little bit darker in person than this picture) and I love it. Perfect for fall and winter too.
5. This Michael Michael Kors Bag. Love the color. Purple and pink are my two favorite colors just in case anyone was wondering. 🙂